The Pippingford Horse Livery is a small, friendly yard with ample grazing area and good quality boxes on the Ashdown Forest.
There are 3 fields totalling about 20 acres of turnout fenced with post and rail with a large sand school.
There is direct access through our own gate onto the Ashdown Forest.
- 12×12’ Stables with rubber mats, lights, rug racks and power points
- Floodlit ménage with jumps
- Easy Access to Ashdown Forest with miles of hacking – no road work necessary
- Plenty of hilly terrain close by, excellent for fittening work
- All year turn out in large fields with post and rail fencing
- Convenient to many show grounds and cross country courses
- Regular visits from farrier, dentist, physio
- Secure beautiful location well away from main road
- BHS Instructors
- Small, friendly yard
- 12’ x 12’ well built stables with electric lights
- Flood lit stable yard with power points outside each stable for clipping etc
- Tack room with individual areas for storage
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Helpful experienced staff to look after your horse and assist you with shows
- Holiday liveries available
- Pub or picnic rides on Ashdown Forest with experienced guide
For enquiries please call Deborah Waygood on 07803 195311.